Vitamins are complex, biologically active organic substances with different molecular structures that are indispensable for the proper functioning of the body. Without them, cells cannot develop, grow or perform their basic functions. Our pace of life makes it even more important to meet the recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
Healthy organic vitamins & minerals
VITAMINS CERTIFIED AS NATURAL AND ORGANIC
WITH CO-NUTRIENTS THAT ALLOW A BETTER ABSORPTION.
- Organic methods integrate cultural, biological and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance and conserve biodiversity.
- Synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, irradiation and genetic engineering may not be used. Use of methods such as composting and crop rotation.
- Improves the composition of the growing soil and stimulates the reproduction of microorganisms.
- Reduces the risk of erosion by rotating the periods in which the crop soil is exposed to rain, wind and sun.
- Enhances biological diversity and contributes to a sustainable agriculture.
- Nonuse of pesticides improves the health of agricultural communities.
- Production according to seasons, making use of knowledge of the environment.